Terms & Conditions
LITTLE HOST offers you an online purchasing service which allows you to purchase a selection of the items available at our online shop. You can also benefit from our promotions, gifts and exclusive offers. Therefore, the use of this website implies your acceptance of these general conditions of sales. Should you have any queries, please contact LITTLE HOST Care.
Terms of Sales
- Once order has been completed, and before the order is confirmed, you will be provided with an itemized summary of the order, check the item(s) purchased, the total price (including GST and transport) and the order delivery details, before clicking "Purchase" button.
- Purchases may be paid using a credit or debit card. Payment method other than the ones specified in the present conditions of sales will not be accepted. For payments by credit or debit card, the charges will be made online, in real time, through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial entity, once it has been confirmed that the data sent by you is correct.
- Upon confirmation of the transaction, the order number will be displayed on the website, allowing you to track the order at any moment.
- An automated order confirmation email will be sent to the address indicated by you with acknowledgement of receipt, description of the order and the personal information provided. If you do not received this email, this could be due to a temporary communications problem in the network or an error in the email address entered. In both cases, you may reach out to LITTLE HOST Care. Similarly, an email will be sent to you confirming the purchases has been dispatch.
Availability of Stocks
- All orders are subject to the availability of the products. If, at the time the order is issued and our warehouse detects that there are no stocks of any of the products included, LITTLE HOST will make every effort to fulfill the item. If this is not possible, you will be notified immediately. In addition, the amount charged for the unsent item will be refunded to you, using the same payment method used to purchase the item.
Rights not to accept an order
- LITTLE HOST reserve the rights and may cancel or refuse to accept any confirmed order on the following grounds and will fully refund the same amount, using the same payment method used to purchase the item.
- In the event of a technical and/or typing error in the prices or other details of the products contained on the webpage when the order was placed.
- Due to a lack of stock availability
- When the security systems indicate that the order may be fraudulent
- If LITTLE HOST was unable to deliver the order to the address provided.
Price and payment
- The prices on LITTLE HOST website are quoted in SGD. LITTLE HOST allows you the option to select the designated country before confirming the order, so that you can see the prices with the corresponding taxes included. If you subsequently modifies the delivery address and the designated country, the prices displayed in the final summary of order may vary.
- LITTLE HOST is obliged to change GST ("Goods and Services Tax") on all orders with delivery addresses within Singapore. GST will be charged at the legal applicable rate. All orders outside Singapore, will not be charged GST, on the other hand, any other taxes and/or custom duties applicable within the country of choice will be applied.
- LITTLE HOST only accepts payment by credit or debit card via its website.
- In order to offer maximum security in the payment system, LITTLE HOST uses the secure payment systems of the leading financial entities in e-Commerce. Therefore, all confidential data is transferred directly and in an encrypted format (SSL) to the corresponding financial entity. For payment by VISA and MasterCard, LITTLE HOST only accepts SET transactions (Secure Electronic Transactions) using the 3D secure international protocol, which can be identified by the Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode logos. The basic aim of the Secure Electronic Transactions initiative is to guarantee the security of the Internet transactions. When you make payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically check whether the credit card has been activated for Secure Electronic Transactions. Next, it will connect with the issuing bank of the card, which will request authorization for the operation via a personal authentication code. The operation will only proceed if the issuing bank of the card confirms the authentication code. In all other cases, the transaction will be rejected. As a complementary measure to the "Secure payment" system, and in order to collaborate in the prevention of internet fraud, LITTLE HOST reserves the right to check the personal information provided by you and to take the appropriate steps (including the cancellation of the order) in order to ensure that goods are dispatched in accordance with the data that is stated on the order.
Availability of Products
- All product orders are subject to availability. Along this line, if there are difficulties regarding the supply of products or there are no more items left in stock, we reserve the right to provide you with information on substitute products of the same or higher quality and value that you may order. If you do not wish to order the substitute products, we will reimburse any amount that you may have paid.
- Delivery of purchases will be carried out via international courier company and delivered in approximately 5 to 20 working days.
- Free delivery within Singapore for over S$120.00 in total bill. A delivery fee of S$5.00 will be charged for below S$120.00.
Return of Defective Products
- If you think that at the moment of delivery the product is not as stipulated in the order, you must contact us immediately via LITTLE HOST Care, providing the product details and the damage sustained.
- You must return the product by giving it to our courier that we send to your home. We will carefully examine the returned product and will notify you by email within a reasonable period if the product may be exchanged or you have a right to request for a refund. The replacement or refund shall take place as soon as possible and in all cases, within 30 days from the date on which we send you an email confirmation that the replacement or refund of the products is going ahead.
Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Pursuant to the prevailing rules and regulations in force, all purchases done through the website are subject to GST in accordance to the Singapore GST Act.
- Gift Cards will be available soon from S$20 onwards with a validity of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Only one (1) card may be used per order as a payment method and they cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional discounts.
- If the purchases are lower than the Gift Card credits, there will be no refund of the balance.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Singapore Law.
LITTLE HOST reserves the rights to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time. All amendments will be posted online. The continued use of this website shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
For any queries or suggestions, you may contact LITTLE HOST Care. Our Customer Service operating hours is from Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm (Singapore Time Zone).
Updated 1 June 2017